A few months ago my friend joined my gym and because she was new to the gym world, I took her out shopping for her new gym wardrobe. I suggested to her few pocket-friendly brands that I used and recommend too. But she had a quite nice budget so we went for a few higher range brands and we loved them.
A few days ago she came back and told me that there is a notable difference between her performance.
It turns out, the clothes you choose can actually have a pretty big impact on your performance. When you choose clothes that provide you comfort in terms of the fabric and style it makes a difference. You’ll feel confident in what you’re wearing, and they also will provide you with the proper range of motion you need to complete your workout.
If are you an active woman who is looking for leggings which are comfortable in fit and feels great during your workout but at the same time look stylish and trendy, then this article on Best Gym Leggings For Women In India will answer all your questions. We will also share a shortlist of things you should keep in mind while buying your gym clothes and what all you must have in your gym bag.
Let’s start with the list of Best Gym Leggings in India:
This Olive leggings from Superdry are not only comfortable throughout your sessions but they are also super chic to catch the attention of all fitness freaks. Mess patch on thighs and sheer taping on the sides detailing allows for extra airflow and ventilation, which is ideal for your sweatier workouts. It also comes with a comfortable waist belt.
You can check more leggings by Superdry here.
This High Waist Leggings by Puma are comfortable whether you’re working out in the gym or lounging at home. Close fitted but not too tight, soft and super comfortable. These leggings are perfect for gym, yoga, running, dancing, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use.
You can find more gym leggings by Puma here.
Below is a navy blue knitted leggings are designed with high-waist, wide waistband to provide a smooth secure fit and show your figure off to perfection. It has 90% polyester, 10% elastane for highly elastic and ultra-comfortable.
- Next is a Uk based brand established in the year 1982. It has around 700 stores, of which 500 are in the United Kingdom, and 200 across Europe, Asia and the Middle east.
Add blink to the gym by these Hunkemöller workout mid-rise leggings. It has 80% polyamide, 20% elastane which makes these workout leggings are highly elastic and ultra-comfortable. Ideal for exercising inside the gym, yoga, pilates, Zumba or everyday wear.
- Hunkemöller is a Netherlands based brand and was established in the year 1886 in Amsterdam. It has more than 800 stores, with more than 6,200 employers.
Check out more leggings by Hunkemoller here.
5th brand in the list of best gym leggings in India is Nike.
Below mid-rise workout leggings with elasticated waist by Nike. It has a mid-calf length and has semi-sheer mesh panels. The pants are breathable, super soft, and moisture-wicking. Also, no sweat stains appear after a workout or run. The ideal choice for outdoor activities, gym workout, leisure sports and so on.
For more gym leggings by Nike here.
6) HRX active by Hrithik Roshan:
Below is quick-dry solid blue tights by HRX active by Hrithik Roshan. The fabric is 90% polyester, 10% elastane which makes it highly stretchable to give a full range of motion. It also features anti-microbial and sweat-wicking technology that keeps odour-causing microbes away. And all thanks to side mesh pockets on both sides you don’t need to worry about your essentials such as phone, wallet, or keys while doing every workout.
You can find more gym leggings by HRX here.
You can also check my article on Best Sports Bra Brands In India
Printed design, not see through fabric with mess patch on sides and calf, leggings by Reebok combine fashion, function and performance. Made from a polyester blend fabric makes it quick-drying, stretchy, breathable to keep away sweat providing maximum comfort while you workout.
For more workout leggings by reebok click here.
Blow is a high-rise elastic waist.64% nylon / 36% elastane interlock materials are super comfy and won’t see through or ripped while stretching and bending over, make these leggings your go-to choice. It comes with a hidden pocket in back waistband for little treasures.
Check out more leggings by Adidas here.
9) Brands By Decathlon:
A close fit printed leggings for that second-skin feel and to avoid any uncomfortable distractions during your cardio workout. Zip closed pocket can fit your smartphone, wallet or car keys so you can focus on your workout. 87.0% Polyester 13.0% Elasthane fabric designed to remain opaque and stretch offers greater ease and comfort whatever your movements are.
You can check more leggings by decathlon here.
10) Brands By Zivame:
Below is a high rise seamless leggings by Zelocity by Zivame. It is crafted using seamless tech as a single unit with no seams that stretches to fit. A perfect legging that holds your muscles firmly in place preventing jiggle during the heavy cardio session. The material used is polyamide spandex which is fully breathable and comfortable.
For more leggings by Zivame click here.
The last brand in the list of best brands for gym leggings in India is Under Armour.
Here is a lightweight, 4-way stretch construction grey Capri by Under amour that improves mobility & maintains shape. It comes with a side zip pocket so that you don’t have to worry about your valuables while working out. It also has super-breathable mesh leg panels and anti-microbial technology to keep you cool and fresh even after a gym.
You can find more capri and leggings by Under Amour here.
There you have all the brands I recommend for the best gym leggings in India and which are also available online!
Now let us see a quick list of things you should keep in mind while buying your gym leggings:
- Prefer quick-drying clothes: It’s the fact that you are going to sweat during your workout sections. It is better to have breathable fabrics to wick away moisture and keep you feeling cool and dry.
- Stay away from cotton: Cotton may be good breathable and does absorb sweat but sweat stays there evaporates slowly on it and makes the clothes start to get heavy and gross.
- Should have good stretchability: A good stretchable fabric gives you a full range of motion and makes your workout sessions comfortable.
- Pockets are always better: leggings with pockets are always a good option, because you can keep your valuables with u and safe.
- Prefer leggings with a High Waist or with a good waist belt: Many people complain that their leggings roll down between their workout. Prefer a good high waisted or leggings with an elastic band inside the waistline. If you are heavy thighs or hips you can also try leggings with drawstrings.
- Prefer Seamless leggings that can stretch
For easy comparison, I have made the below table that includes all the best gym leggings brands in India that can be bought online.
|1||Superdry||Expensive||Gym / Fitness / Universal||XXS to XL|
|2||Puma||Moderate||Gym / Yoga / Out and Indoor Sports||XXS to XXL|
|3||Next||Moderate||Casual / Yoga / Gym||S to XXXL|
|4||Hunkemöller||Moderate||Active / Casual / Universal||XS to XL|
|5||Nike||Moderate||LIfestyle / Running / Gym / Yoga||XS to XXXL|
|6||HRX||Economy||Gym / Yoga / Out and Indoor Sports||XS to XXL|
|7||Reebok||Moderate||Gym / Yoga / Out and Indoor Sports / Dance||XS to XXL|
|8||Adidas||Moderate||Cycling / Running / Gym||3XS to 3XL|
|9||Brands by Decathlon||Economy||Gym / Yoga / Out and Indoor Sports||XXS to XXL|
|10||Zivame||Economy||Casual / Gym / Yoga / Out and Indoor Sports / Dance||XS to XXXL|
|11||Under Armour||Expensive||Running / Gym||XS to XXXL|
Okie now quickly also let’s have a look at the things you should always have in your Gym Bag:
- Reusable water bottle.: Make sure to keep a bottle of water in your back. It is very important to keep yourself hydrated during workouts.
- Sneakers.: A good pair of gym shoes is a must. Always pack your shoe first while packing your bag because you can’t even think of workings out in your regular shoes or chappals.
- Face towel/wipes.: Bring a towel to wipe down the equipment after you finish using it, or simply to keep your sweat to yourself.
- Headphones.: It is said that good music can be very motivating for workouts. Always keep a playlist of good motivating music on your phone and pack some headphones before you head to the gym.
- Hairband/ties.: The last thing you need to stop you from a workout is forgetting a ponytail holder!
- Dry shampoo.: Dry shampoo can be your saviour if you don’t have time or energy to take a shower after the workout. You can soak up excess oils and sweat from your strands while adding volume and texture to your roots by it.
- Shower essentials.: For those who like to have a quick shower after a long workout, do remember to keep a mild body wash, shampoo, conditioners, etc.
- Fresh towel.: It is always better to carry your own towel to the gym.
- Perfume/deodorant.: This one is pretty obvious. For a little fresh scent post-workout always carry a small perfume or deodorant of your choice.
- Extra pair of clothes.: Always keep an extra pair of undergarments, socks and tank top in case of emergency.
- Snacks.: It is always good to have a light protein-filled snack after a power pack workout. Try to keep a protein bar, a small box of nuts, or your favourite fruit to keep your blood sugar in check.
I hope my article on the best gym leggings in India has helped you to decide what to buy and where to buy it from to look trendy and stylish in your gym but at the same time be super comfortable during your workout.
Do leave a comment and tell me which brand and style you like the most. Also, comment if you have any other questions. I will love to answer them. 🙂
You may also like to read my article on Best Hrx Shoes and Sneakers in India.